Coppin State University Talon Center
8:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
- Mentoring & Addressing Challenges of Students
- College Readiness & Data Assessment
- MD State Department of Education – Career & Technology Programs
- United States Hispanic Youth Entrepreneur Education (USHYEE)
- High School & College Retention Strategies
- Summer Enrichment Programs and First Year Experience
- Admissions Criteria & Student Status Consultations
- Teaching & Reaching Students Through Technology
- Professional Development and Partnership Opportunities
- Residence Life and Campus Tours
Directions & Parking
Please visit the Directions, Parking & Maps page to download travel directions and a campus map. All visiting guests should adhere to Parking and Transportation Services rules and regulations, contact (410) 951-3556 for more details. Designated visitors' parking is available in Lot G.
Please call Admissions or visit http://www.coppin.edu/ for the latest details in the event of inclement weather.